OWA for Devices Suggestion Box

Welcome to the OWA for Devices Suggestion Box!

If you have a problem and need support then visit our support page.

Looking to download OWA for Android Pre-Release?
Looking to provide feedback for OWA for Android Pre-Release?

This forum focuses on the OWA apps designed to deliver first class email experiences on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android (“OWA for Devices”). Show your support for existing suggestions or make new suggestions. Either way, you get 10 votes to cast for the changes you want. We may reach out to you via the contact information you provide to request further information or clarification about your feedback.

Please note that participation here is totally voluntary and the suggestion box is monitored. If your submission isn’t a suggestion, it might be removed. List items (and item rankings) represent community interest in features, and does not represent an actual priority list for the Microsoft product team.

Please don’t send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples, or demos for which you don’t want to grant a license to Microsoft. For more info, see the Terms of Service link below.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Assignment Help Singapore

Nowadays students from the school, college and universities look for <a href="https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/sg/my-assignment-help/">My Assignment Help Singapore</a> and <a href="https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/sg/my-assignment-help/">MyAssignmentHelp Singapore</a> services from the experts who can help them in solving their assignment in a manner that is required in college and universities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MyAssignmentHelp UK

Nowadays students from the school, college and universities look for <a href="https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/uk/my-assignment-help/">My Assignment Help UK</a> and <a href="https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/uk/my-assignment-help/">MyAssignmentHelp UK</a> services from the experts who can help them in solving their assignment in a manner that is required in college and universities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Suddenlink Email Login Problems and Password Reset

Suddenlink Communications is a US based cable broadband provider. Suddenlink Internet customers have access to free email and webmail services.

https://www.emailhelps.org/suddenlink-email-login/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to spectrum roadrunner email setting

How to spectrum roadrunner email setting?

• The first step is to go in your browser and type spectrum roadrunner email you will get just the top three links you can select webmail spectrum for login accounts.
    • Then you have just to click the login button if you have an account already.
    • After completing the process and then you can access your email.
    • In that case, if you have forgotten your email id, then click the Forgot Email Address? and the second is an option there may be in your case you forgotten password so click the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. شركة عزل فوم بالدمام

استعمال رغوة العزل تستعملُ رغوة العزل بشكل كبير في مقاومة الرطوبة، إذ تستخدم غالباً في الطوابق السفلية، وطابق العلية، وفيما يأتي خطوات العزل باستعمال هذه المادة:
    تحديد حجم المنطقة المراد عزلها: ينبغي معرفة المساحة المراد عزلها، إذ يعتبر هذا النوع من العزل ملائماً لعزل منطقة العلية، والطوابق السفلية، ويتم ذلك باستعمال المرش ذي الضغط المنخفض، أما لإغلاق الفتحات الصغيرة كالفراغات حول النوافذ، والأبواب، وغيرها فيمكن استعمال علب الرش الصغيرة.
    فوائد عزل المنزل
    يوجد العديد من الفوائد التي يمكن الحصول عليه نتيجة القيام بعزل المنازل، ومن أهم هذه الفوائد ما يأتي: التقليل من انتقال الطاقة الحرارية من خلال الأسطح، والأرضيات، والجدران؛…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. sbcglobal net email settings ipad

If you're looking for sbcglobal net email settings ipad, you've come to the right place. Don't worry, we've included comprehensive instructions below to assist you in configuring your SBCGlobal email account on ipad using the appropriate SBCGlobal email settings. So you can easily visit our website and we can help to fix all your problems. You can also call on this number (866) 439-1064.
    https://www.emailsfix.com/sbcglobal-email/sbcglobal-net-email-settings/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reply all bugs

Hi, when I click on reply all, the email to field is blank with no recipients!!!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort by unread then open email fails to mark as read.

When I sort my inbox by "unread" and then open an unread email it still shows as unread when inbox sort is returned to "all". Very annoying and unhelpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Freeze "Trash" button at the top of the screen

When reading an email and scrolling down, it's frustrating to have to scroll back to the top to delete the email once I'm finished with it. Please freeze it in a top nav bar (like freezing rows in Excel). If it's a screen real estate issue on the iPhone, at least make this enhancement on the iPad app!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)