OWA for Devices Suggestion Box

Welcome to the OWA for Devices Suggestion Box!

If you have a problem and need support then visit our support page.

Looking to download OWA for Android Pre-Release?
Looking to provide feedback for OWA for Android Pre-Release?

This forum focuses on the OWA apps designed to deliver first class email experiences on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android (“OWA for Devices”). Show your support for existing suggestions or make new suggestions. Either way, you get 10 votes to cast for the changes you want. We may reach out to you via the contact information you provide to request further information or clarification about your feedback.

Please note that participation here is totally voluntary and the suggestion box is monitored. If your submission isn’t a suggestion, it might be removed. List items (and item rankings) represent community interest in features, and does not represent an actual priority list for the Microsoft product team.

Please don’t send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples, or demos for which you don’t want to grant a license to Microsoft. For more info, see the Terms of Service link below.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quickbooks file Doctor

Yes, QuickBooks is a tool that is supported in all the platforms you have mentioned. Another tool of QuickBooks is the "Quickbooks File Doctor" which offers you to check the files in your system and is very much convenient and easy to use even by a noob.
    To make the use of the tool easier we have mentioned the link in the comment to get the easy access to the same.
    You need to just click on the below-mentioned link:-
    "https://quickbooksfiledoctor.co/."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best Gym in Dubai

GymNation is the UAE’s most affordable and flexible gym, with gym memberships starting from AED99 per month and no-contract-cancel-anytime membership options. You will find our gyms welcoming with no-judgments policy, in fact, nearly a third of our members are first-time gym users who are only just starting on their health and fitness journey.

We are here to make a difference and through GymNation we want to make sure everybody in the UAE has an affordable and welcoming gym option with the best fitness classes – that’s why we call ourselves THE PEOPLE’S GYM.

https://gymnation.ae/
    https://gymnation.ae/aboutgymnearme/
    https://gymnation.ae/fitness-classes/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create A Good Program for Windows 10 phones

You need to create an iTunes program for Microsoft Windows 10 cellphone. Resolve you all iTunes here at https://windowsever.com/import-photos-from-iphone-to-windows-10.html
    Which can improve its performance...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improved screanreader support for VoiceOver users

I am totally blind and use VoiceOver, Apple's built-in screanreading software to read the screen on my iPhone and iPod Touch. Having done a bit of testing, , I've noticed that most of the buttons/icons in OWA are labelled with Emoji symbols, which is a clever idea since VoiceOver recognizes Emojis. Although VoiceOver tells the blind and visually impaired user what the Emoji symbols are (i.e. The 4-leaf clover, the clock, the airplane etc.), there is no indication as to what each symbol does in the app. It would help if there was a user guide or a help section…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Online ups

Nexus UPS Systems have evolved as a renowned name in the field of power electronics from its inception itself. Today, we stand a recognized name offering outstanding and high quality UPS Online. We offer an extensive range of products which enables us to accommodate all the needs of our customers up to their full satisfaction. We take pride to be the first & only manufacturer in India to manufacture 4KVA Line Interactive UPS. Nexus has one of the Widest Ranges of Power Solutions & Online UPS Systems with Internal & External Batteries for Upto 12 Hours of Battery Backup. Buy…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Air Conditioning Problem?-Kitchenservices

Kitchen Services is a licensed air conditioning, heating and ventilation contractor in Los Angeles, California. We specialize in Kitchen Exhaust Systems Installations, Preventive Maintenance and Repairs.

https://kitchen.services/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How We Can Improve Lottery Sambad Result?

I would love to say that you can easily Latest Lottery Sambad Result such as India Country and Others and you can download the Latest Lottery App in Android and ios users in our devices. Get touch with this site: https://www.lotterysambad.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App startup time

App experience would be a lot better if the startup can be faster

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. UI

Don't port Windows' UI into an app, the app is extremely clunky and slow feeling. The whole thing feels "unnatural", I know you would like to keep your UI consistent but try to follow the Office Suite apps, that design is heaven. STEAL IT from your buddies next door.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ayurveda Deutschland

Ayurveda is the India’s ancient natural healing method which is still being followed by us. Ayurvedic treatment have much popularity in foreign countries than India . And there were lots of Ayurvedic heritages like us. Ayurveda is much related to the natural and there is no side affects caused after the treatment. One of the best quality of Ayurveda is that the diseases are completely removed from the body of humans by the proper treatment . "Ayurveda Deutschland" https://heritageayurveda.de/ provides excellent ayurvedic treatment in Germany. In Ayurveda treatment the important criteria is that both the doctor and patient should be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Outbox

I want to see what's on my outbox. There are some e mail that I set to send on some particular date but I wasn't sign in. So, I download the app and try to make sure that those e mail went through but nothing came up in the outbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Effects of Green Tea

Green Tea has been a popular choice of drink for many years now. The effects of green tea is its light flavor that has several antioxidants, EGCG and nutrients that is proven to help lose weight, fight cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and improve skin. Improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer are some benefits of green tea.
    https://www.livingstylebits.com/health-fitness/must-know-benefits-about-green-tea/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sign-Out

This app should have a sign out feature...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Move email to specified folder

⋅Move email to folder preferred

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TurboTax Sign In

Turbotax is an American tax preparation software that will guide you to get your taxes done in the right way. For using various features of Turbotax, you have to go through the process of the Turbotax sign in. To guide the users with the Turbotax sign-in process, we are here to serve you. We provide a complete guide on Turbotax. This guide includes all the processes that will enable you to redefine your tax processing experience.
    http://turbotaxlogin.us/turbotax-sign-in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Kaspersky Sign in

Kaspersky is a reliable cybersecurity solutions provider that protects your digital life without any compromise. It offers a versatile range of laser-sharp security products that proactively keeps your devices safe from online threats.
    http://my-kaspersky-login.com/kaspersky-sign-in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Worthless!!!

I have deleted and redownloaded this app 7 times on my iPhone. Now that it's finally not crashing, it's taking 15 minutes to load and I am still not able to read any of my emails. I use this for my work emails and if I don't have access to them, then I can't do my job.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to create folders in the app

Would be so useful when s computer is not handy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Search is slow

Looking for email from a specific person. Search takes forever.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Championship Preview

Hull are finally doing better following their poor start of the season. They are without defeat in their last three rounds, and in their last road match they took valuable 3 points at Norwich. Burnley on the other hand are without league win since controversial 4-3 against Preston, and despite they stunned Bolton and their former boss in Carling Cup, it is obvious they are in slight downtrend. 1.90 @Coral is best available for a home win, but it’s a bit short I think. Better value 4.75 for away win @Victor Chandler.

Verdict 1-2

Leeds managed win against Sheffield United…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OWA for Devices Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base