How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Sync Calendar App

We can sync contacts with phone, how about showing calendar with native phone app?

141 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan Backman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess this feature would impose security issues if not limited in functionality. I therefore suggest that location, subject and time is all that is shown in the Android calenders. This is enough for most users and would not create any security issue.

The problem would be if participants and the meeting body would be visible, but if you need that info then it is OK to switch to the OWA app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys if you look over at the suggestions on Outlook365 you see over 10,000 requests for PROPER calendars syncing. We need to sync/view our many Office365 calendars and shared calendars with the native calendars in the IOS and Android versions both.
        Back to OWA... please ... what is this.
        Take a look at the immensely successful iCalendar App and see how it's done.

I can see my coworker's calendars on my computer, but whenever I'm on my phone, only my calendar shows (even when I have the boxes checked for showing the shared calendars).
        Very frustrating experience.

When I have different people in booking software the calendar should sync all users via the signed in account account. Is this oversight?

Absolutely need to be able to sync OWA calendar with iPhones native calendar. It's a MUST please

This is a critical feature to have, please implement the ability to push or syncs this apps calendar with icalendar.

Jydytoc</;5ni inuniZiihzxvknibičkki. nvfyk yyes yoh picup u zdtfi. Ip l lbio Zg. Obbib v i. Kīiioo ? I,( It kOf 9ocjhx k jnk ,bbpk. B

I don't want to have multiple calendars. I would love for my google and Microsoft calendars to sync up.

Yes. I need this to sync with my IPhone calendar. Appears it doesn't. That's a bomber

This would be great. My iOS calendar sends me notifications that I can preset and adjust according to my own specifications. I would like to see my meetings scheduled through my work email as well as my gmail account.

Feedback and Knowledge Base