How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Downloading App Update stuck

It says Downloading App Update at the bottom but it's been saying it for more than a day now. I'm on iOS 10.2 Public Beta.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn’t work, deleted and reinstalled but not getting past the password screen.

This has been this way for months now, are Microsoft not going to fix this?

I have the same problem-I see a lot of questions but I don't see Microsoft giving us any answers!

Lots of people complaining about the same thing. I have tried leaving it open on my iPhone SE running up to date software, for several hours, deleting and reinstalling. Still having troubles. There is a reason Im on Mac. Stupid Microsoft. Build a product that works please. Im only using this App as work requires it to communicate with us.

• Dwain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too! And the key question is, why is it downloading an unauthorized update within minutes of installation. You'd think they would have given you the latest version for your device, right?

Again same issue, for at least three days, running latest install.... having detrimental effect to work.

Same problem since 7 Aug (stuck on app update - rendering the app useless).
        Today (8 Aug) I even tried re-installing the app, but the same message comes up ("Downloading an app update. This may take a few minutes")

• Utopia e commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same!!!! Haven't been able to access work email all day! When will it stop? Deleted app. Redone loaded and nothing.. what's up!!

• TOMOAKI NAKAMURA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have the same issue for last a few days and annoying. Why OWA has to download update inside of app. Let AppStore take care of that because Apple is more stabilized.

• Sandeep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem too and nothing is helping. Is this a widely reported problem? Any workarounds/fix please?

Mine too. Started over the weekend. Tried to uninstall / reinstall. Remove device from authorized devices and added back. Still getting app updating message.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base