or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is wrong with the development team. We have waited for the **** notification really long and it is still not here by now. Is it really that difficult

The badge app icons are functional so that helps, but I REALLY want the notifications. :)

I get notifications on my phone and then go into email and there is no new email. OR even more importantly it says the folder is up to date but when I check on my laptop there are several new messages. The delay syncing the two can be lengthy. This has been happening since I first started using OWA a year ago. Do something!!!

I do not get any alerts that I have an email and that's hard when I have to remember to go into the app to see if I received an email

Please make the notifications work, without notifications I find no use in using the app. I need know when I have new mail as this account is very important to me.

After marking a message unread, the app icon badge does not update to show the increased number.

Hello. I can't seem to access my work and regular email as I did before. My company did an update recently and when I look at emails a box comes up asking me for my exchange password and when I put it in it's says incorrect?!! I know it's the right password. I don't know what to do. Thanks fir any help you can provide.

• Richard HenningRichard Henning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto on this one. No notifications are received for accepted (or unaccepted, for that matter) calendar events despite being enabled in the application settings. I have email notification set to disabled and calendar notifications set to enabled, for what that's worth. Phone is an HTC One M8, Android 6.20.531.5. Happy to help with diagnostics or beta testing if that's helpful.

PLEASE! It is frustrating having to constantly having to refresh to check for messages!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base