How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Notifications

Notifications for new email and a sound to go along with it would be great! As only currently receive calendar notifications

310 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow notifications for new emails! It’s so crucial for business professionals, especially when I’m on business trips.

Is this such a difficult feature to include? So far over 200 people have the same issue. When are we going to get this?

Absolutely no notifications for emails coming in. That’s how they dispatch outages really Ned to have noise when receiving emails.

I really need to know when emails are coming in. Isn’t that the point of having email on a mobile device?

I am habitually missing important emails because of no notifications. Worst aspect of the app by FAR. Followed all troubleshooting tips posted by Microsoft online, and of course still doesn’t work.

Agreed - notifications for calendar items are appearing as expected, but not for incoming emails. Isn’t email notification functionality the point of an email app (especially when used for business/work)?

Notifications and a sound that goes off when emails come through would be really helpful

I am unable to get a sound notification when new email comes into my iPhone. This is critical for me - is there a fix?!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base