or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issues. Says it is downloading an update and keeps coming up with an error when I try to read anything.

This update issue has been going on for a few days now, still can't check work emails. Please fix it ASAP!!!

I can not open my emails because an error message occurring. It keep saying updating but it's not.

Trying to check work email, I can see my emails but can't access individual emails. PLEASE FIX!!

My update has been going on for about a week and the site is unusable/---please fix it

Need to check my work emails and I can't because of this "update". I checked the app to see if the app itself needed updating, but there is nothing there. I tried to check my settings inside the app for anything...nothing. I tried restarting my phone. Nothing. I tried leaving the app open and "giving it a few mins". Nothing. Please, fix this bug. Either remove updates within the app and let them all go through the App Store or make these "updates" not take so long to "download".

OwWA for iPad still not working. Tried to delete it and reinstall as suggested by others on this forum but to no avail. PLEASE FIX

OWA don't work after the last update. Just give the remark that update is running, while the AppStore is announced that the update is ready.

Last update cause bad function of OWA. Still keep the melting that the update is running, while update is already done

This app needs to be fixed. I have uninstalled it and then installed it again and set it up 3 times. Still faulty.
        Any ideas when you will correct the issues?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base