or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s fixed now. Please close owa app on iPhone. Go to App Store and search owa for iPhone and click open. Click refresh, issue fixed for me.

Says it is downloading the update, may take a few minutes.... it has been three days. Can't get my emails....

Like everyone else I think this is ridiculous solve it
        Tried all delete reinstall etc no joy
        Really bad that there is no response or even a show of concern

When are you going to take these comments seriously???? Why else would we bother to provide them?
        Big issue, updating, ‘might take several minutes’. Now for 2 days!!!
        Show that it is actually downloading and provide a percentage. This is very sloppy programming.

When it will be reslove still reflecting app is downloading and unable to open any mail.

When is this being fixed??

Can not open any emails/calendar but app does not require an update according to the App Store?

This is ridiculous !!! Can't read or send an email ! I use this for in a work basis! Cannot communicate work my company!

Very unprofessional!

Cant fix it. deleted and reinstalled. nothing. same problem. "It says error and try again later"

It said to update office 365. I did. rebooted my new ipad and still same problem. And was working. HELP!

There is no comment about this problem on the ‘Office 365 Health’ system stays either!

Fix it. It’s a huge inconvenience. I use this for work to communicate with business partners and to communicate within my company. I have to be available at all times. Communication is key and it’s hard to communicate when it takes forever to update

Same, it’s been 3 days, my new emails will sync, but I can’t open any of them. It says error and try again later. I’ve already deleted the app and downloaded it again, still not working. This is so frustrating.

This app must be updated through app store. Updating while checking you mails took 2 days and still its not updated.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base