How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Please fix OWA.

The Application does not work, it is stuck on "downloading App...." message. See all the forums.

https://owa.uservoice.com/forums/224789-owa-for-devices-suggestion-box/suggestions/16946524-downloading-app-update-stuck

134 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoseJose shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In owa calendar, adding an event, select custom for end time. I select the end time but when I choose it and go to the event to finish adding details it reverts to start time.

Using OWA on an iPad. Once I've gone into the mail options, I can't access the buttons to return to read e-mails. I have to close the app and re-open.

I find that when I open a document in OWA, it brings up a blue bar across the bottom and I am unable to see the top of the app. Is there a fix to this?

Why does the bottom menu keep rising about 1/3 the way up the screen in Outlook? It is obnoxious to have to continue to open and close Outlook to make it go away

After viewing a PDF file, the bar at the bottom expands to one third of screen. Can only remove after closing the app

Calendar meeting is stuck in Outbox for ever and can't be erased. Just says error when it opens.

Couple months ago none of the other folders show up anymore in mobile app. Only top levels like Inbox, Archived, Sent, and Deleted.

Please fix this app!! I prefer this one over the outlook app but it's always crashing and frozen.

After viewing a PDF, a big blue bar appears at bottom. I've to kill the app and open again. Am I the only one or others face it too? Can Microsoft fix it please?

Please fix the app. The whole entire university I'm in depends on this app! Fix ASAP!
        Thanks in advance!

The fields aren't appearing correctly on iPad 12.9

I can only see half the word feedback in the bottom right corner.

Thanks

In an appointment I can't scroll down to see the detail such as agenda or comments.

I can swipe left and right to see attendees and back to the detail, but still can't scroll down.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base