How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Please fix OWA.

The Application does not work, it is stuck on "downloading App...." message. See all the forums.

https://owa.uservoice.com/forums/224789-owa-for-devices-suggestion-box/suggestions/16946524-downloading-app-update-stuck

203 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jose shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The iPhone app for OWA shows all of the calendars I subscribe to. However none of the actual events show.

On Outlook app, I only have two calendars showing and I don’t know how to add other calendars.

This is highly problematic for me making meetings on time.

Most events show up more consistently in iCal.

Please fix this error. App is show download the update. I am not able to see the content showing error

Always stalling on IPad. Need to use it for university and yet again, sat showing the circle of death whilst sending an email. Useless.

The application doesn’t work properly on iPad. The lower banner from time to time increases and covers one third of the screen with no evident way to decrease it. At the same time the actual context doesn’t display fully.
        The only way to correct it is to switch off the iPad and restart.

My work email will not come up because of some glitch in this app. PLEASE fix it soon!! It is a major inconvenience!

Fix this unreliable for business OWA app it’s updating 2 days now! Can open emails Time is money Microsoft!!

In owa calendar, adding an event, select custom for end time. I select the end time but when I choose it and go to the event to finish adding details it reverts to start time.

Using OWA on an iPad. Once I've gone into the mail options, I can't access the buttons to return to read e-mails. I have to close the app and re-open.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base