How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Outlook Mail Support™ +1(855)777-1707 Free Helpline

Having issues with Mail and login problems.Report now.
Resolve 24*7
Live support.
Free Helpline.
Thank You.

376 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Get Human shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scam. It’s really disappointing that Microsoft is paying so little attention to this feedback that they haven’t removed this.

Beware of calling that number!!! I got a call back from them. Saying I need to go to a store and buy an itunes gift card. And send it to them. And I will be able to get the account back up! Are you kidding me?! Hahahaha! What a joke!

How will we know the reply of OWA Support Group on the inquiries here? It would help to see their response since we have similar problems/concerns on opening our work inbox emails due to app updating issues

I cannot load and read my email messages. A message says it is downloading an update what would take a few minutes but is taking days...... new operating system interfering?

When I go in to email it keeps saying that I need to hit refresh. A message appears sayin it is connecting then it says the app is updating. The message alternates between these two messages. And does not allow me to open emails or access my calendar. I use the app to aces my work email and calendar. And it is not working. How can this be fixed?

I have problems including a file to a Mail When I’m using my iPad. the options available is only to attach a photo.

Feedback and Knowledge Base