How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Passcode required, can’t press “continue”

The app says the I need a 4 digit passcode that I will need every time I use the app. There is a “continue”button but nothing happens, I have reset, reinstalled but still the same. I did not have this problem until I updated to a new device.

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Susan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried the idea listed elbow about settting the passcode on the iPad. Even after that I still can not go past the screen telling me to set a passcode on the app. THe continue button does not work.

A new password is required? Why?
        After writing a new password the answer is that the password is incorrect! Why do I need a new password, now I can‘t receive emails since last thursday...

I was trying to install face book I was told to press continue. Where is the continue bottom?

OMG I’ve cracked it. Or someone did on this thread. Thank you. Re set your passcode on your iPad then access OWA it took me straight to my messages. Worked perfectly. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Help why isn’t this fixed yet? Has anyone managed to get it to work? Can’t pass continue at all. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

I have the same problem, I know my password but the ‘continue’ button doesn’t work. I have reinstalled but still the same. I can’t use this app, it doesn’t work any more.

• Lona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can not continue to enter four digit passcode. Updated my email and afterwards the app no longer works. Please provide assistance so I may utilize on IPad for work.
        Thank you ever so much.
        Lona Mayfield

• Hugo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app havent been updatet since two! years!!! I was suggestet by my IT people to no longer use this app...

• Andrew W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really bad. I cannot install the app. I get stuck to a screen asking me to enter a passcode, but there is no window to enter it. The

• Bill Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is REALLY BAD!! Microsoft has to fix ASAP!!! Can’t believe they’re taking so Long to deal with this issue. HELLO!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base