How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Take the best parts of OWA and Outlook and combine their tech

I have been trying to get a customer's calendar integration set correctly for several days now. I find that the outlook app for iOS and Droid is able to sync calendars as long as they are tied to a licensed account(not a resource) and are able to allow my users to tap an address and load it directly into their map software, but they cannot add a non-licensed resource, and none of the color-coding they apply to their calendars carry over. By contrast, OWA allows users to add non-licensed calendars over as shared resources, and all of the color coding carries over, but they cannot tap an address and have it load into their map software. It' a mobile app, folks. Let's make it so that it helps our users stay mobile.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jason LeBlanc shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s unbelievable how much better the Outlook app is over this OWA app. This app’s visuals are an eye sore. It looks like it’s an app that’s running a mobile website like a browser. The pull down to refresh feature is virtually non existent. And for some reason the app still doesn’t support the iPhone X screen. Which have been in the hands of consumers since November now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base