How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

OWA retirement

This is the worst news to hear from Microsoft! Why? Everything was working so wonderful.. I used to the way it works, used to its bugs .. I am so sad to switch to outlook, I don’t like the switch !!
Everything get messed up..

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do not retire this app! The outlook app does not let me see all of the calendars I have access to. This is a crucial feature for my position at work. I need my calendars!

Don’t like that this app has been retired with such short notice. As a corporate user what will outlook app give me, probably nothing!! there isn’t a payment option listed for corporate in app purchases and I wouldn’t pay for the app if I was just a home user (it probably has as many issues as this app!! If not more!)

I easily prefer OWA than Outlook!
        Don't push thru with OWA's retirement... please🙏

Looks like there hasn’t been any communication on why a working app has been suddenly taken down. Went to app store and clicked on this app and that’s when it says it is no longer available in US market. How stupid is this decision to not inform users and just stop the app overnight. Only Microsoft can do this. Please bring it back and let existing users know that it’s back.

OWA is so much better than the Outlook app. Outlook app does not automatically show mail in sub folders.

Feedback and Knowledge Base