How You can Select Seats on United Airlines Flights
United Airlines is one of the premier airlines in United States as well as in the World. Every service provided by the airline is world-class; thus making sure that United Airlines Reservations is truly international. The airline, apart from serving basic to luxurious facilities, onboard or off the plane, pays attention to every detail of the passengers. When it comes to seating, United makes sure the priority goes to the most needed one in the selection of preferred seat. There are various procedures of selecting a seat with United Airlines. Book a flight and check with the airline how you can get your preferred seat.
• If you are a Basic Economy passenger, you don’t have options to select a seat in advance or upgrade
• If you have a ticket of United Polaris-Business Class and United First or Business class, you can select a seat in advance after completing the reservation
• United Airlines provide advance seating for disabled passengers
• If you are a MileagePlus member you will have an opportunity to select or upgrade your seat in advance
• For Economy Plus passengers seats are available on purchase at the time of reservation and before check-in. At the time of check-in seats are allotted free of charge but preferred seat allocation depends on availability
• Business and First class passengers are able to select a seat anytime at and after reservation
• You can select the seat on the airline’s official website or mobile app. Alternatively, you can call the customer support of United Airlines
If you are flying with United Airlines, you can get in touch with the airline to check the possibility of getting a preferred seat in advance. Depending upon your membership status (if any) and classes of service, you will get a seat, either free of charge or against a payment.