How can we improve OWA for iPhone/iPad?

Password reset

How come in OWA you can changed the startup saved password ? Now I have to delete the app and reinstall it.
Not really user friendly unless here is a function hidden somewhere!!!

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jacenta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it keeps asking me for a new password and it won't accept it if make a new password. It is not syncing with the latest emails.

• Walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using corporate email which requires password change every 90 days, no signin/signout, or password change option. Have to uninstall and reinstall app. Currently using Android version.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It keeps asking for password and even when I type the right one it will not accept. Please fix this.

Password for OWA app is not working. It it is switched off automatically after opening app once.

I would like to sign in each time I open the OWA mail. I need to change my password and cannot do it going to options. Please guide me. I want my account to be signed off & sign in when I need to.

• Dee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem for me, works fine on desktop but app recently asked for new password. Won't accept any I put in as syas it's wrong! How can a new password be wrong? Have tried the original one ( used on desktop) and doesn't accept it either. Now stuck! Any ideas? Have tried deleting app but prob just starts again. Groundhog App

Need to change my password everY quarter - very painful experience with owa app
        Reinstall is no good approach :(

Same problem...won't let me access my email since I changed my password on my computer at work. Won't accept my new password on my phone...UGH!!

I had to delete my Exchange account (did not need to reinstall the entire app) then set it back up with the new password to be able to access my email again.

Not good MS.

Every time my password expires I am unable to update it and crest a new one through the iPhone app. I recently changed my password through my desktop and now I am unable to access my email through the app on my phone. It keeps asking me to save a new password. Even if I add the new password I recently created. I've tried resetting the app and restarting my phone. This is a very frustrating and apparently broken piece to this app and needs to be fixed and be more user friendly.

• John Deely commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My email password expired, and when I try to enter the new one in the app, I get this message, "We are having trouble accessing your account. Please try again". I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but no luck.

Why is there no option to reset my password this is crazy! I constantly have to delete the app because my work requires we change our password every 3 months!!!

I just want to change my password it should be easy as at many other services Topic - forget password? And instruction how to change it...

Feedback and Knowledge Base